5 Reasons to Make an Entrance with Therma-Tru Doors and Wilson Lumber
We recently made a big change in the Wilson Lumber showroom, moving around several door displays and expanding our offerings and displays of Therma-Tru fiberglass doors.
Why? To bring you high-quality doors with the looks you want and a larger selection to suit your style.
So what makes Therma-Tru doors so special? Here’s 5 reasons we think you’ll love Therma-Tru Doors just as much as we do.
1. Brand preferred most by builders and remodelers
According to the latest annual survey by Builder Magazine. That’s a big deal. Builders like the performance of Therma-Tru products, the availability of products through dealers like Wilson Lumber, the lifetime warranty and how easy it is to install.
2. Looks like wood but it won’t warp or rot like wood
Therma-Tru doors are paintable and stainable so you’re free to express yourself with the color or stain of your choice. We can even order them for you pre-painted in funky colors like Ruby Red or Indigo!
3. Therma-Tru + Endura Force 5 = the best door on the market
We build our exterior door units to meet the specs of the Endura Force 5 Door System. The two combined sets us apart from any other shop in the market, giving you the best door and frame available.
4. Curb Appeal
The new Expressions product campaign connects with homeowners on a more emotional level. Therma-Tru doors are trendy and bring curb appeal and value to your home.
5. There’s an app for that!
The Therma-Tru DoorWays app is a quick, easy-to-use tool that helps you design and visualize the perfect entry for your home on your smart phone.
With the app, you can:
- Choose from a wide selection of door and glass combinations to create entrances that fit your unique style.
- Use the camera to try out different door and glass combinations on your own home.
- Save photos to your camera roll to use and share later.
- Save multiple door options with product information automatically included for easy lookup.
- Share your favorite looks with friends via email, text and Facebook.
Bring your creation to Wilson Lumber, a Tru-Distinction Therma-Tru Dealer, and let us take care of the rest. Our installed sales department can even install your door once it arrives!